What is APK File?
APK, a short form of ‘Android Application Package,’ is a file format used to install the mobile application on android devices. Software that can develop APK files is ‘Android Studio’ offered by Google.
APK files are recognized by Google and can install on all android devices by its default installer.
What is XAPK File?
XAPK is very similar to the APK file package, also used to install applications on android devices. XAPK usually contains extra assets like OBB files that can store graphics, media files, and other data utilized by the app. You can download the XAPK files from ApkEats, which offers your devices the most reliable and secure file packages.
How to install XAPK File on Android?
XAPK files are not installable directly through the android default installer, so you need a third-party application that can help you install your XAPK. Follow the below steps and directly install your XAPK file on your android device.
- Download and install the application on your device.
- After installing, go to Me > App Management > APK/ XAPK Management, where all XAPK and APK files will display.
- Each file has its install button; simply tap on the button and install XAPK/ APK file.
- Enable the unknown source by visiting your device settings > security folder and accept installing third-party applications.
What is XAPK File?
XAPK has some complications compared to APK files. It’s a standard zip format containing multiple android bundles or OBB files/ graphics and media files.
For better understanding, you’ll find two types of XAPK files which
- XAPK = OBB File + APK File
- XAPK = Android Bundle (Split APK Files + APK File )
What are the benefits of using the XAPK File?
XAPK files are the best choice if you want to save your mobile space during downloading or transferring files to other mobile devices. This file format also saves time during downloading, and with its help, you can also install the applications restricted in your region.
Are XAPK files on apkeats.com safe to download?
The APK and XAPK available on apkeats.com are safe and optimized for download. The files uploaded on our serves are thoroughly verified and virus protected, so free to download the files from our site.
How to enable the ‘Unknown sources’ in android device settings?
Enabling unknown sources in any device is very simple
- Go to mobile settings and then more options.
- Tap on the security option and then on the device administration.
- Activate the ‘Unknown Sources.’
- And everything is done.
What are OBB files, and how does it works?
Google Play requires compressed APK files of no more than 100MB. Whenever you upload a file on Google Play Console, you’ll see the option of adding one to two more expansion of .obb files, which can be of any format (MP4, PDF, ZIP) and size up to 2GB.
The storage location and File Name format of OBB file is below.